Join us for the 2nd Annual Pacific Northwest Public Sector Diversity Career Fair.
- Meet with regional Public-Sector employers
- Participate in career related mini-sessions
- Bring your resume for a review by experts
- Free admission for job seekers
- Free two-hour parking
- Conveniently located next to the Renton Transit Center
- The Renton Farmers Market is right outside the venue from 3:00 to 7:00. Visit the fresh produce and flower vendors as well as the Food trucks!
Come meet representatives of the following organizations:
- City of Auburn
- City of Bellevue
- City of Issaquah
- City of Renton
- City of Seattle
- City of Tukwila
- Port of Seattle
- Community Transit
- Census Bureau
- Valley Communications Center
- WA State Division of Child Support
- WA State Attorney General's Office
- WA State Dept. of Financial Institutions
- WA State Dept. of Labor and Industries
- Pierce County
- Pierce County Library
- Transportation Securities Dept.
- King County Fire District 20
- Employment Securities Dept.
- National Testing Network
- More agencies are signing up daily, check back later for an updated list.
Cancellation is available for a refund up to 30 days prior to the event.